024 - Shadow Alive

Wearing: Thrifted elephant print skirt, Fishnet top, Harley Davidson vintage renewed tee from Cream, Boots from Etsy and Assorted jewellery.

Uni exams are sucking my time away from me, and through my periods of procrastination I have been posting little outtake posts on here, but here I am - with one exam to go - posting a full outfit post for you guys! I wore this outfit to the Kirribilli markets a couple of weeks ago, and forgot to take photos so I threw the outfit back on this morning and took some snapz. There is not much happening in my life (as I'm sure you all know by now) so today I've decided to list my top 10 songs of the moment:
  • Over the Love by Florence + the Machine
  • The Best We Got by the Rubens
  • It's Too Late by Wild Belle
  • Perth by Bon Iver
  • Rising End by Blue Angel Lounge 
  • Elephant by Tame Impala
  • Resolution by Matt Corby
  • Strawberry Swing by Coldplay
  • Tiger Mountain Peasant Song by Fleet Foxes
  • Going to California by Led Zeppelin

I'm now going to head back to my study of black feminist criticism in The Bluest Eye, I hope you are all having a lovely day or night wherever you are in the world, and I'll be posting another outfit again soon! 

6 comments:

  1. i love your blog so much... I've followed. your style is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit! your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! your blog is so rad too!!
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!