026 - Diamonds On Your Time Piece


Wearing: Mika and Gala fluffy coat, Mink Pink velvet crop top, Thrifted snake skin skirt, Vintage boots, Hindu bag, Spiked choker and Assorted jewellery

Blogging is fitting quite nicely into my routine nowadays. It keeps me occupied, aware, organised and motivated - things that I've been lacking for almost 18 months due to school, work commitments and severe bouts of anxiety and depression. But all that stuff is being saved for a bigger more ~feelings~ post. However today's post won't be very long, as I'm busy watching Martha Marcy May Marlene and reading my Batman graphic novels that I picked up from Supanova, the pop culture convention that was in Sydney over the weekend.
Also, a reminder for other Australians experiencing this hellish winter. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT exit your homes without a barrier between your legs and the freezing temperatures. As you can see by my outfit there is nothing protecting the wee little hairs on my legs from this yucky weather. However, my lack of common sense can be easily compensated by how awesome this whole clothing combination is. I can definitely see this outfit being repeated multiple times in the near future! Seriously sometimes I surprise myself by what I have in my wardrobe and all the funky combinations I can create. Hurrah for creativity!

Also I was wondering what would you guys like to read more of, or see more of on my blog? I have a list compiled of things that I want to chat about, but are there certain things that tickle your fancy? Drop me a comment and let me know. 

10 comments:

  1. PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT


    ReplyDelete
  2. I am aaaaall about your outfits but am interested in Aussie life too! So go right ahead with your post ideas :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely include some Australian posts for you :) Thanks for your support hun! xxxx

      Delete
  3. You are one motherfokin perfect QUEEN. how much is a plane ticket from denmark to australia bcuz i wanna come live in ur closet!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU HAVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SOUL ULRIKKE and probs like $1000 (if you're staying and planning on never returning to stupid far away Denmark) COME VISIT ME AND CAITLAN PLZ (BRING LARISSA AND ISABEL TOO)

      Delete
  4. OMG I love you. This is so perfect! I need one of those white shaggy coats in my life, especially in England. So jealous of your Aussie weather.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! My shaggy coat is my life when it comes to cold weather, I feel like an oversized human poodle hahahah
      xo

      Delete
  5. sooooo hot!!!! love ur skirt http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!