Tuesday, 18 March 2014

054 - Hot Pink Apocalypse

Wearing: Everything thrifted/vintage, except silver jewellery from India/markets/Inspired Tribe

New outfit, (kind of) new clothes, new hair, new me? Definitely feeling like I'm the very hungry caterpillar, in the sense that I feel a metamorphosis coming along and, for once in my life, I'm going to go with the flow. Why? Because change is good, change is refreshing, change is necessary.
Change is something that I crave yet fear. I'm a ball of little contradictions because I've been stuck in a rut, my reality is not agreeing with my frame of mind, thus leaving me a little scatterbrained. But like the wise J.R.R Tolkein said, "not all those who wander are lost."

13 comments:

  1. Such a babe!! The hair looks so good, and yes change is a very good thing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah this outfit is perfect! so amazing that everything is thrifted. love your hair!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit, raging its all thrifted so I cant emulate it but delighted for you because it makes it more unique and not overpriced :) i come undone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 thanks hun! i'm going to be doing a post on vintage soon so keep your eye out for it ;)

      Delete
  4. Wow I love your brown hair!

    http://generation-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! You always have such amazing jewellery! Your new hair colour really suits you by the way!

    laughwithmelele.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i've spent a long, long time collecting my jewellery hahah it's getting a bit ridiculous now! xxx

      Delete
  6. Girl, you have an incredible sense of style! I'm the worst when is about boho/gypsy style, I make disasters when I try to wear it; but I do love the style, and you do it so good! Love your blog, Taylor!
    Much love, Lottie xx
    Hi, Lotts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lottie! And apologies for the late reply :( But you should definitely try this style out, it's very organic and I'm sure the "disasters" are perfect!! Love you! xxxxx

      Delete
  7. eToro is the most recommended forex broker for novice and advanced traders.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!